Tickets only $60 inc. booking fees & GST
*Additional transaction fees may apply per transaction
Ticket price includes unlimited rides pass valid from 11.30am to 3.30pm on the day, valued at $44.95.
Event doors are at 3.30pm - event finishes at 11pm. No passouts from 6pm.
Present your Come Together ticket at the Big Top Box Office between 11.30am & 3.30pm to redeem your rides pass.Book Tickets
Big Top Box Office: 1300 BIG TOP or 9033 7600
Ticketek: 132 489
Oztix: 1300 762 545
DO: Bring cash (ATM available)
DO: Bring photo ID if you are over 18 and wish to drink alcohol.
Only 3 forms of ID are accepted:
- Current Australian Drivers License
(International Drivers License NOT accepted)
- Current passport
- RTA Photo Cards
DON'T: Arrive intoxicated. You will be refused admission
DON'T: Bring illicit substances
DON'T: Bring alcohol, unsealed drinks
DON'T: Bring recording devices
DON'T: Bring weapons, dangerous items
DON'T: Participate in dangerous activities such as moshing, stage diving and crowd surfing.
1. Tickets will not be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase.
2. The right is reserved to add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
3. The management reserves the right to refuse admission and in such event will not refund admission fee paid.
4. Professional cameras, audio and video recorders may not be permitted.
5. It may be a condition of entry to individual events that a search of person or possessions will be required at the time of entry to the venue.
6. Prohibited items will not be permitted inside the venue and must be cloaked or confiscated.
7. Dangerous activities such as crowd surfing and stage diving are not permitted.
8. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased for other authorized points of sale.
Entry will be refused if you arrive intoxicated or under the influence of illicit substances.
9. If you wish to drink alcohol, you must be 18 years or over and will be required to show proof of age. In accordance with Liquor Regulations of NSW 2008, the only acceptable forms of proof of age are:
CURRENT Australian Photo drivers license
(International drivers licenses are not accepted)
RTA Photo Card
Children under the age of 12 will not be permitted to attend unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
10. Risk Warning - Section 5M Civil Liability Act 2002. Attendance at the event for which a ticket is sold is a recreational activity and there are risks of injury in attending. By attending you accept these risks and will not make any claim if you are injured.